Return & Exchange Policies
- Custom pieces, sale items, and specially ordered items are final sale.
- Any pieces that have been altered (ring resizing, chain shortening, engraved, etc) are considered a customized item and may not be returned.
- Items must be returned in original, unworn condition. Any returns or exchanges will be processed after the item has been inspected for wear, damage or alteration.
- While we make every effort to inspect and refurbish pieces as needed, all vintage and estate pieces are sold in as-is condition. Contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns about a piece prior to purchase.
- All gift certificates are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
Online Purchases & Shipping
- If you would like to request a return or exchange, contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges. ($15 flat rate per order)
- Your order will typically ship within 5 business days to the shipping address specified during checkout.
- Dransfield Jewelers will not ship items above $1000 via the website. Orders above that amount must be take over the phone at 804-643-0171.
- Contact us for specific shipping instructions.
- Any returns sent without prior notice may be refused and returned to sender.
- Eligible items may be returned for a refund in store within 7 days of purchase.
- After 7 days, eligible items may be returned for an exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase.