Incorporated by owner and master goldsmith Don Dransfield in 1991, Dransfield Jewelers has been independently owned and operated ever since. But that’s not where the story begins; together with his capable staff of on-site, expert goldsmiths, Dransfield Jewelers represents a collective 100 years of jewelry crafting and service excellence.
At Dransfield Jewelers, we:
- Care about our environment, utilizing recycled metals and conflict free stones
- Support our local community, including the Children’s Hospital Foundation, the American Cancer Society, and the Children’s Museum
- Thank all of our loyal customers who have supported us through the years and recommended us to their family and friends
- Hope you walk out the door and always come back
- Appreciate all of the positive reviews
Conveniently located at 1308 East Cary Street in Richmond’s historic Shockoe Slip, Dransfield Jewelers is recognized as one of the premiere custom jewelry boutiques in Central Virginia. Stop on by and try on one of our superbly crafted works of art.